1. Information That We Collect From You
We collect personal data, defined as pieces of information that could allow an individual to be identified, from our customers, followers and visitors in order to execute contracts and inform individuals of events and gallery updates that might be of interest to them. This information might be collected when an individual purchases one of our pieces, visits us in person, whether at an art fair or our gallery, or visits our website.
Some of the data we may collect are:
· Shipping address for those customers who have purchased one of our pieces
· Contact information (first name, last name, phone number, e-mail address) for providing individuals with information on a sale or updates from the gallery that may be of interest to them
· IP address and browser type of visitors to our website
2. Use Of Your Information
We will only use your information to administer, support, improve and develop Our Site.
We may also use your information to send you newsletters, information about our activities and other content we think may be of interest to you if you have so consented. If at any time you no longer wish to be contacted for this purpose, please let us know and we will remove you from our mailing list.
We may appoint third parties to carry out certain data processing on our behalf. For example we may appoint a third party to host the Site. We will continue to be the data controllers in respect of the data transferred to such third parties and shall remain responsible for the processing undertaken by them.
3. Disclosure Of Your Information
4. Links to other websites
5. Your Rights
You are entitled to see the information that we hold about you and you may ask us to make any necessary changes to ensure that it is accurate and kept up to date. If you wish to do this, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org